As a recognized authority on how consumer brands market to women and moms, Kelley Skoloda is an in-demand keynote speaker. Delivering actionable insights with a lively, engaging style is her hallmark, and audiences love the way she responds in real time to their interests.
Combining key learning from her real-world expertise, current marketplace examples, and her updated research—Kelley will customize a presentation for your audience.
Kelley has been a regular speaker at leading conferences including:
- Consumer Electronics Show
- BlogHer Business
- BlogHer 2015/Experts Among Us
- M2W, the Marketing to Women Conference
- M2Moms, the Marketing to Moms Conference
- PRSA International Convention
- Boy Scouts of American National Communications Convention
Contact Kelley Skoloda to book her for a meeting, conference, or event.
Download Kelley’s speaking bio.
Download Kelley’s high-resolution headshot (2MB).